Every month, live a unforgetable moment with the high tide in Mont St Michel!
How much does the trip cost?
The trip between Paris and Mont St Michel via train plus coach will cost from about €35 to €100. To get the best prices for the TGV trip, we recommend you buy your tickets as early as possible (you can buy these up to 3 months in advance of your trip).
Full price ticket for one-way coach trip:
- Dol de Bretagne – Mont St Michel: €8
- Rennes – Mont St Michel: €15
Reductions available on both lines:
- Free for the under 12s with the Ribambël rate (up to 4 children per paying adult).
- 25% off the full price for people under 26 and over 60.
- 10-journey card (for Dol-de-Bretagne – Mont St Michel journey only) and special weekend return Pelmël rates
NB: Eurail-pass tickets are not accepted
How do I buy a ticket?
You have 3 options when buying tickets:
- You can buy a train+coach ticket at SNCF (online or in any train station)
- You can buy the coach ticket at Rennes bus station
- You can buy the coach ticket on the coach
NB: During peak hours, a second coach will be provided.