Every month, live a unforgetable moment with the high tide in Mont St Michel!
Prices and bookings
How much does the trip cost?
The trip between Paris and Mont St Michel via train plus coach will cost from about €35 to €100. To get the best prices for the TGV trip, we recommend you buy your tickets as early as possible (you can buy these up to 3 months in advance of your trip).
Full price ticket for one-way coach trip:
- Dol de Bretagne – Mont St Michel: €8
- Rennes – Mont St Michel: €10
Reductions available on both lines:
- Free for the under 12s with the Ribambël rate (up to 4 children per paying adult)
- 25% off the full price for people under 26 and over 60
- 10-journey card (for Dol-de-Bretagne – Mont St Michel journey only) and special weekend return Pelmël rates
NB: Eurail-pass tickets are not accepted
How do I buy a ticket?
Regional coach tickets can be bought from the coach driver and at Rennes bus station. You can also book your coach ticket when buying your train ticket, e.g. for the Paris-Mont St Michel trip. To do this, go to any train station or SNCF branch, or to www.voyages-sncf.com or http://www.tgv-europe.com if you are not resident in France.
You don’t need to book your seat. Only groups of 10 or more and people with reduced mobility need to contact us 72 hours in advance to book.